ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

Need help figureing out how to switch audio output on Shield Pro



I have three audio output sources I use with my Shield. TV speakers that are paired through HDMI, JBL L16 speaker that are paired with bluetooth and headphones that are paired with bluetooth.

I cant for the life of me figure out an easy way to switch between them.

What I have been doing is un pairing the connected bluetooth item I don’t want to use then the Shield connects to the TV speakers. Then to select the bluetooth item I want the Shied to send audio to I have to repair it. Just turning off the bluetooth item does not seem to work because to get it to connect again I have to unpair and repair.

This seem like a very convoluted way of doing something that should be simple.
I just got my Shield a couple of days ago so I hope I’m missing something simple.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shield Pro 500GB V.1.4 Firmware



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire