Just received my phone and it has Miui 6 installed on it, Miui version 66.66.77.00(LHMCNCF) I queried it with my Chinese supplier his reply was
We flashed the phone to Miui 6. Because Miui 7 is not stable now. Pls don't update to Miui7.
He supplied this link to download the above rom in case I lost it off my phone: http://www.miui.com/download-290.html#430, but this link does not mention the above version.
Should I stick with his advice or is there a reasonably stable Miui 7 version out there.??
We flashed the phone to Miui 6. Because Miui 7 is not stable now. Pls don't update to Miui7.
He supplied this link to download the above rom in case I lost it off my phone: http://www.miui.com/download-290.html#430, but this link does not mention the above version.
Should I stick with his advice or is there a reasonably stable Miui 7 version out there.??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire