HTC desire HD I am not sure of configuration I can not look at anything or even change or delete anything I did not even know she did it till I tried to root it myself I looked at the my app in play store and chainDD is instaled as well as hide my root, along with busy box, cryomods,rom manager anyway i want control back and to see what she is doing. I can not see the app in my app folder she has hidden a few apps I can not do a factory reset she has gotten help from xda on how to stop a true factory rest. When I do a reset all It does is reset APN meaning that all apps and settings are all the same. Boot recovery as well I can not even flash a new rom keeps telling me a error accurred wile downloading (rom name) Now I know a little and by little I mean just what I have learned wile trying to fix this. So I am a noob to this. Until this happened I did not even know about sql, javascript, or command line still don't know much. I need help please. I would like to bust her out on what she is doing
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire