ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

MOTO E 2nd Gen - Unable to start - Error when fastboot Preflash validation failed



About 2 days back i received new android update from google. My phone was already rooted.
After installing new software phone was not starting.

When click poer button i launch on screen with options as Normal Powerup, Recovery, Factory etc..
I tried to recover but nothing happens when i click on recover.
Select Normal Powerup then also nothing happens.
Select Factory nothing happens. I am stuck on same page when starting phone.

I try to flash and install again using steps mentioned on xda but receive error when below command is entered:
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin
sending 'partition' (32 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.095s]
writing 'partition'...
Preflash validation failed
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 0.266s

I am stuck and unable to start my phone (moto e 2).
Help Help !!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire