Hello,
i hope you guys can help me.
What i did
Stock rom was rooted and i forgot to unroot and did an update
so the phone got stuck on boot.
I used this as reason to try out a custom rom.
I flashed twrp, flashed InfinitiveOS-v1.2-ferrari-5.1.1--20150905-OFFICIAL but was very unhappy with the Camera bug.
After one day I decided to flashed Euphoria-OS 1.1 [August 17] [Ferrari] + RazorReborn v1.0 [SABER][KCAL][-o2] + gapps-5.1-arm64-2015-07-17-15-08 after reboot it looked fine for the moment.
it showed the "installing app x from xx" dialog and then a "finishing boot" dialog after that the display went black.
The Problem
Now when i restart the phone it shows the Mi logo then the display turns black and stays black. If connected to the pc windows detects six new unformated drives all about 1 - 4 mb big.
I can access fastboot and recovery.
Any advices ?!
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
i hope you guys can help me.
What i did
Stock rom was rooted and i forgot to unroot and did an update
so the phone got stuck on boot.
I used this as reason to try out a custom rom.
I flashed twrp, flashed InfinitiveOS-v1.2-ferrari-5.1.1--20150905-OFFICIAL but was very unhappy with the Camera bug.
After one day I decided to flashed Euphoria-OS 1.1 [August 17] [Ferrari] + RazorReborn v1.0 [SABER][KCAL][-o2] + gapps-5.1-arm64-2015-07-17-15-08 after reboot it looked fine for the moment.
it showed the "installing app x from xx" dialog and then a "finishing boot" dialog after that the display went black.
The Problem
Now when i restart the phone it shows the Mi logo then the display turns black and stays black. If connected to the pc windows detects six new unformated drives all about 1 - 4 mb big.
I can access fastboot and recovery.
Any advices ?!
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire