So I have my phone like 4 days now and the first day I immediately noticed that when I turn off the screen it drains battery like hell (60+% in one night). It's like the cpu doesn't go to sleep at all.. Sometimes it works fine and looses like 5% at night that's fine for me but then the next day it will loose 10+ % in one hour by doing nothing...
The phone is pure stock, I changed nothing, no root or anything...
This is really annoying have no idea what it could be that drains so much battery.. Already looked if an app was draining but no...
Someone has the same problem? Or maybe knows how to fix this?
The phone is pure stock, I changed nothing, no root or anything...
This is really annoying have no idea what it could be that drains so much battery.. Already looked if an app was draining but no...
Someone has the same problem? Or maybe knows how to fix this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire