ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Looking for PDF reader with particular features



Hello all. This isn't a question about the "best" PDF reader as that is a dead horse which has been beaten over and over again. I'm looking for a PDF reader with specific features. Here is what I need:
* Annotation: highlight, underline, text box, arrows (and ability to change colors of all of these)
* Bookmarks: view previously made, plus add new
* Cloud: open directly from Dropbox and save directly to it without needing to download the PDF, then save it and upload it again
* Dictionary: optional, but would be nice (I read a lot in foreign languages)
* Office suite: completely optional, but it would be nice to be able to edit doc/xls files without needing a separate app

Here is what I have tried so far and why I don't like them:
* PDF Max: have to download from Dropbox to the device, then navigate the upload menu to re-save
* ezPDF: has all the features I need, but crashes often when using PDFs from Dropbox
* OfficeSuite Pro: no bookmark support
* Foxit MobilePDF: see PDF Max above
* Adobe Acrobat: no Dropbox support

I'm getting tired of installing a bunch of apps. then uninstalling them all because they don't fit my needs so perhaps someone out there has some input they can share. Thank you in advance.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire