Hey guys,
I'm currently running the COS 2.0.4 beta on my find 7 and tried the unified storage thing by using the partitiontool via adb.
Everything worked fine, now my App reserved memory is about 20gb. But now I have the problem that I can't save other files. Example: I tried to send whatsapp backups from my old phone to the whatsapp dir and it said there isn't enough space left.
Has anyone figured out a solution?
Thanks
I'm currently running the COS 2.0.4 beta on my find 7 and tried the unified storage thing by using the partitiontool via adb.
Everything worked fine, now my App reserved memory is about 20gb. But now I have the problem that I can't save other files. Example: I tried to send whatsapp backups from my old phone to the whatsapp dir and it said there isn't enough space left.
Has anyone figured out a solution?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire