Every single time I go to upgrade to the next version of the dynamic kat rom, I can NEVER restore the data that i back up. I always end up in a loop where the apps attempt to sync and then the phone hangs and force shuts down and restarts. Yes, I have researched this for many hours before asking but I am still at a stand still.
I've heard this can be an issue with an offending application, but I really don't know what I'm supposed to do about it if I don't know what app it is, and I don't download anything broken, of course I use some cracked paid apps but would that cause errors?
It's a t-mobile galaxy note 4 running dynamic pop 6.0 for COD6. Android 5.0.1, baseband COD6. Kernal is whatever came with the rom and the phone is rooted. with knox definitely tripped.
I'm pretty technology proficient, so I'm hoping I can work with someone to figure out the root of this issue to finally fix it once and for all so I can upgrade without having to constantly fix soft bricks and manually transfer data and customizations over.
I've heard this can be an issue with an offending application, but I really don't know what I'm supposed to do about it if I don't know what app it is, and I don't download anything broken, of course I use some cracked paid apps but would that cause errors?
It's a t-mobile galaxy note 4 running dynamic pop 6.0 for COD6. Android 5.0.1, baseband COD6. Kernal is whatever came with the rom and the phone is rooted. with knox definitely tripped.
I'm pretty technology proficient, so I'm hoping I can work with someone to figure out the root of this issue to finally fix it once and for all so I can upgrade without having to constantly fix soft bricks and manually transfer data and customizations over.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire