I have Android Pay installed and running. It was a very easy process as follows:
- I downloaded the APK (i hadn't received the update and I was impatient.) Grabbed it from the link here: http://www.droid-life.com/2015/09/10...aunches-today/
- Installed the app, but did not open it to configure.
- Instead I went to SuperSU, Settings, then I unticked Enable SuperSU.
- Went back to Android Pay and added my credit card info. Completed that without error message.
- Went back to SuperSU, re-ticked the box. Done.
- I downloaded the APK (i hadn't received the update and I was impatient.) Grabbed it from the link here: http://www.droid-life.com/2015/09/10...aunches-today/
- Installed the app, but did not open it to configure.
- Instead I went to SuperSU, Settings, then I unticked Enable SuperSU.
- Went back to Android Pay and added my credit card info. Completed that without error message.
- Went back to SuperSU, re-ticked the box. Done.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire