ads

mardi 15 septembre 2015

Install cracked game



Hello, I am very new to XDA and I had no idea where to go to ask this question. I really hope that I am not in the wrong place. Getting to the point, I really wanted to know if somebody knows a website that I can download cracked games on my HUAWEI Y221 U22. I am especially looking for the game Shadow Fight 2. I have already rooted my phone and I installed freedom app. With anything I try, the game shadow fight(when i try to purchase coins and gems) says that there was a problem verifying my purchase and that I have to contact my developer. I thought this was because of where I live so I installed a VPN app, zenmate, and yet, no success. Again, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but if I am, I would really like it if somebody Gave me a link to download Shadow Fight 2 Unlimited coins and Gems, or better yet, a website to download all hacked games.

Thank you for any help!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire