So today I went ahead an opened a Bank of America account so I could try Samsung pay.
Initial setup: Initial setup is a pain, you have to call BoA after you open the account and answer 4 obscure questions from your "credit check".
Usage: I've used the card 3 times now. I've discovered you want to scan your finger print after the machine is waiting for the card. If you scan your fingerprint before the swipe card, you can actually crash the POS machine. So today I crashed a local gasstation POS.
If anyone has any questions, shoot away.


Initial setup: Initial setup is a pain, you have to call BoA after you open the account and answer 4 obscure questions from your "credit check".
Usage: I've used the card 3 times now. I've discovered you want to scan your finger print after the machine is waiting for the card. If you scan your fingerprint before the swipe card, you can actually crash the POS machine. So today I crashed a local gasstation POS.
If anyone has any questions, shoot away.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire