Recently, Xperia Acro S was been removed from the Unlocking Bootloader list on the Official Sony site.
As maintaining a thread on Acro S section, some of my friends were unable to unlock their bootloader due to missing device in the list.
So, I Emailed Sony few weeks ago requesting them to re-list Acro S, and they said, they'll look at this. Now its been Re-listed.
I have even attached three screenshots for your conformation. So see it, Just check out below three links,
SS-01 || SS-02 || SS-03
For those who were waiting to unlock their phone, here's a good news for you all. Go ahead and get the unlock code from official Sony site providing them your IMEI.
1. To Get Unlock Code just click HERE!
2. Unlocking Bootloader step-by-step Guide, just click HERE!
Regards,
hitman-xda
As maintaining a thread on Acro S section, some of my friends were unable to unlock their bootloader due to missing device in the list.
So, I Emailed Sony few weeks ago requesting them to re-list Acro S, and they said, they'll look at this. Now its been Re-listed.
I have even attached three screenshots for your conformation. So see it, Just check out below three links,
SS-01 || SS-02 || SS-03
For those who were waiting to unlock their phone, here's a good news for you all. Go ahead and get the unlock code from official Sony site providing them your IMEI.
1. To Get Unlock Code just click HERE!
2. Unlocking Bootloader step-by-step Guide, just click HERE!
Regards,
hitman-xda
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire