I'm wondering why Huawei has decided that, besides delivering the option to beta-test, not to inform us on at least an idea of when the update will come out.
I think it's just strange that they do give out the beta and have the testing period come and go without even the smallest bit of info.
What about "The beta testing period has ended and we would like to thank everyone who has helped us by updating and giving feedback, we're going to work to improve your huawei experience to the fullest."
Or even "Keep in mind that delays are definitely a possibility but we are trying to get the update out to your ascend p7 before the end of oktober"? That would relieve so much of the tension that I see on multiple social media channels and to some extent this forum.
I just want to start a discussion though if you have any info I'd appreciate it a lot.
(P.S. Hi, I'm new in posting but have been lurking here for quite a while)
I think it's just strange that they do give out the beta and have the testing period come and go without even the smallest bit of info.
What about "The beta testing period has ended and we would like to thank everyone who has helped us by updating and giving feedback, we're going to work to improve your huawei experience to the fullest."
Or even "Keep in mind that delays are definitely a possibility but we are trying to get the update out to your ascend p7 before the end of oktober"? That would relieve so much of the tension that I see on multiple social media channels and to some extent this forum.
I just want to start a discussion though if you have any info I'd appreciate it a lot.
(P.S. Hi, I'm new in posting but have been lurking here for quite a while)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire