ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

I'm out - quitting on OnePlus #NeverSettle



I was an early adopter of the OnePlus One and strongly supported the company.

I was patient and waited to get my OnePlus Two invite, but I was not pleased that OnePlus was repeating the invite system. Still, I stuck with it.

This past Sunday, OnePlus sent me an invite (a holiday weekend)! But they sent it to my old email address (the address that I was using at the time I got the OnePlus One). I had changed my contact email on the OnePlus site a few weeks ago.

I didn't discover this invite until AFTER the 24 hour period had passed, so my invite was invalid.

I was bummed but nicely contacted customer service and the rep was very nice and helpful, and filled out out a service ticket. I was assured I'd hear back within 24-48 hours, but I heard nothing.

After the two days passed, I contacted customer service again, and another rep helped me by saying they will respond to my issue within 24 hours. Again, I heard nothing.

I've had it. I just ordered my Moto X Pure Edition. I went to Amazon, selected my item, and completed the purchase like a regular person.

It's so refreshing to just order a phone and expect to get it in a few days. It's not funny anymore.

#NeverSettle. I took OnePlus's advice and didn't settle.

Bummed about it, but psyched to get my Moto X.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire