Ok so about a month ago my tablet bricked because i was stupid and downloaded google play store apps off of the 1MobileApp Market, and i shut down my tablet and when i turned it back on later it went through the Red Triangle Recovery Loop
and i instanlty went online looking for help, and discovered i would need a Fastboot cable which i now have, however in many recovery solutions the ADB would not detect my device, and ive screwed with the drivers so much it doesn't even detect my device as a kindle, and i no longer have the kindle drivers, at this point don't even care if i have to recover the system i just want the data on it. and i checked dozens of other forums and threads for solutions none have helped......
My PC is Windows 7
My Kindle is a Kindle 7" HD
I do have a Fastboot cable
I Dont have the drivers for anything
I would like to simply retrieve the data on the device
ANY HELP, ANYYYY, WOULD BE APPECIATED! Thanks.
and i instanlty went online looking for help, and discovered i would need a Fastboot cable which i now have, however in many recovery solutions the ADB would not detect my device, and ive screwed with the drivers so much it doesn't even detect my device as a kindle, and i no longer have the kindle drivers, at this point don't even care if i have to recover the system i just want the data on it. and i checked dozens of other forums and threads for solutions none have helped......
My PC is Windows 7
My Kindle is a Kindle 7" HD
I do have a Fastboot cable
I Dont have the drivers for anything
I would like to simply retrieve the data on the device
ANY HELP, ANYYYY, WOULD BE APPECIATED! Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire