ads

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

I could really use some smart people -Softwinner V11 A33



Good day all on XDA,

Im having a bit of a problem wth my tablet,

I recently bought two of the same chinese tablets,
They are the softwinner V11, based on the A33 allwinner chipset.

One of the two had an issue, so i tried to clone the rom,
but along the way something went wrong and now i cant go past the first logo.
I tried to get in recovery mode, i tried every possible button combination i could think of,
but it did not work.

Now the weird thing is, before i could push and pull files with ADB, so my drivers worked.
But now it does connect, but the device is recognized as USB Developer when its connected.
And when i use the driver it says it is working fine, but ADB doesnt recognise it.

And when i connect my tablet holding the volume up button, and pressing the power button repeatetly,
it also connects, but as an unknown devices. And the screen stays black.

In both cases the drivers that used to work (and work on the other) wont work.

I dont want to give up, and since there seems to be life in these tablets, im hoping someone here could help me, and knows something i cant think off.

Thanks in advance,

Robbie



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire