Hi! Recently I bought a htc one x+ in a job lot. . The htc was stuck on htc image, the bootloader was unlocked I tried to flash twrp the recent versions and the oldest, I tried cm10 to cm12 roms and it gave me "error status 7" in the older versions of recovery and in the newest "error executing updater binary in zip". In every instalation I wiped all data, all cache and dalvik cache, same error. Then I tried to install factory RUU but the radio on the phone and on the RUU available for download doesn't match so it gave me customer id error. I also found a post in xda (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&highlight=rom) that says that with the CID 02_001 the phone could be flashed so I followed the instructions, lock the bootloader etc and when I flashed the rom with fastboot it said that failed. I don't know what more can I do , so if anyone could give me a little tip to solve this situation it will be extremely aprecciated!!! :D
PS: There was no back up on recovery to return to stock :( Enclosed is the attachment with the definitions of the phone: bootloader version, baseband, CID, etc.
Thank you for your help.

PS: There was no back up on recovery to return to stock :( Enclosed is the attachment with the definitions of the phone: bootloader version, baseband, CID, etc.
Thank you for your help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire