I would like to share with you how to encrypt/decrypt when you are rooted. Restart one time the phone...
I - Install PKILL tool
Install from the playstore Busybox Installer and install busybox. It will install on your device a lot of command line tools. (you need to be rooted)
II - Install Terminall
From the playstore install Terminal .
III - prerequisites
- Plug-in the charger on your phone
- Add unlock pin to your phone before encrypting
IV - Encrypting
Open Terminal and write
Just after that go settings and security then encrypt / decrypt device (don't wait)
I hope it will help you !
Have fun !
I - Install PKILL tool
Install from the playstore Busybox Installer and install busybox. It will install on your device a lot of command line tools. (you need to be rooted)
II - Install Terminall
From the playstore install Terminal .
III - prerequisites
- Plug-in the charger on your phone
- Add unlock pin to your phone before encrypting
IV - Encrypting
Open Terminal and write
Code:
suCode:
pkill -KILL daemonsuI hope it will help you !
Have fun !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire