ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

How to recover Note Pad files



Hello,

I'm wondering whether there is a way to recover my notes from a back up I made on my PC.

So basically I messed up my phone after deleting some apps once I rooted it, luckily I was able to do a local update and to restore the phone's normal functions.
I backed up every file from the internal memory onto my PC but when I look into these files I couldn't find anything related (I searched with keywords and manually searched every map).

Therefore I think these files are encrypted or hidden in some sort of way so that I'm not able to access -or see them.
I'm using the Huawei Ascend G6-U10 and I updated it with Andriod 4.4.2 + EMUI 3.0 (the same version before I messed up with the root).

Will my notes be lost forever or can someone help me with my problem?

Thanks in advance,
TS



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire