So I'm trying to decide what kind of holster I want to get for my Pure. Yes, I know that holsters are out of style, and frankly I don't care. The phone is too large for me to put in my pocket *and* do my work without worrying that I'm going to bend the phone or whatever.
I had a vertical holster for my 2013 Moto X, but I think that I'd like to go horizontal this time since this phone is taller than my last one. I'm not terribly impressed by the ones that are marketed strictly for the Pure, so I did a size comparison with the Note 4 and found a couple that I liked. But... while the Pure is about the same size as the Note 4 it is a bit thicker due to the curve. So, would you all think that something like this should work??
CellBee Canvas
-or-
Urvoix Tactical
Right now I only have the bumper case on, but if I find a slim kickstand that I like I may put that on.
Let me know how you think it would fit in these! I appreciate your input!
I had a vertical holster for my 2013 Moto X, but I think that I'd like to go horizontal this time since this phone is taller than my last one. I'm not terribly impressed by the ones that are marketed strictly for the Pure, so I did a size comparison with the Note 4 and found a couple that I liked. But... while the Pure is about the same size as the Note 4 it is a bit thicker due to the curve. So, would you all think that something like this should work??
CellBee Canvas
-or-
Urvoix Tactical
Right now I only have the bumper case on, but if I find a slim kickstand that I like I may put that on.
Let me know how you think it would fit in these! I appreciate your input!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire