I've seen this all over the place with Lollipop, and it now seems to be affecting me.
I have Greenify installed, Amplify takes any big wakelocks, no google now, location on battery saving. No abnormal wakelocks. But something is keeping the radio active all the time. I've even downgraded to 2G in case it was that.
Phone was charged at 100% and in 4 hours cell standby has a 'time on' of 2h 34m.
I can post battery stats later in the day but the same happened yesterday. I can barely get 3 hours SOT.
I
I have Greenify installed, Amplify takes any big wakelocks, no google now, location on battery saving. No abnormal wakelocks. But something is keeping the radio active all the time. I've even downgraded to 2G in case it was that.
Phone was charged at 100% and in 4 hours cell standby has a 'time on' of 2h 34m.
I can post battery stats later in the day but the same happened yesterday. I can barely get 3 hours SOT.
I
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire