ads

mercredi 9 septembre 2015

Help With Root !!!



I try to make my root samsung galaxy note 3 N900w8 and Odin i get this .

<ID : 0/007 > recovery.img
<ID : 0/007 > Write Start NAND !!
<ID : 0/007 > FAIL ! (Auth )
<ID : 0/007 >
<ID : 0/007 > Complete ( Write) operation failed .
< OSM > All threads completed . ( succeed 0 / failed 1)

On my Phone i have this:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N900W8
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
REACTIVATION LOCK: ON
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREW: S2, T2, R2, A3, P2
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
UDC START
SECURE CHECK FAIL: recovery

i use
Odin v3.09

twrp-2.8.7.0-hltecan-4.4.img

I do not know that i 'm doing wrong, but I need your help with this.

Thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire