ads

jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Help troubleshooting Nexus Player



I got my player about a month ago. After about a week, I started to get the audio drop issue. I contacted support, and they just had me RMA it. So I got my new device, and no Audio drops. :D However I have other problems. I can not cast to the device, it doesn't show up in my list of devices in my browser, and when I try from my phone, it instantly disconnects. Also every time I try to watch a video on Netflix I about 1 second of video before an error says it can't play this title, try again later (AIP-703). I worked with Nexus support and got no where, so I went rogue. Downloaded 6.0 marshmallow and flashed my device, it loaded up, but The Netflix app wouldn't load, and I did not try casting. So I wiped the device and installed 5.1.1 again, and back to the same issue. Looking for any advice. to help clear this up as phone support is next to useless.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire