So I've been running rooted stock for a while and decided to try out blisspop. After a few days I decided to return to stock, partly because I read about the 3.1.1 update coming out. I downloaded the 3.1 full OTA, flashed it with TWRP and all was fine. Things started to get wonky when I got home the other night and decided to update the controller( I hadn't done it after the 3.1 update rolled out). The controller wouldn't update and the tablet kept freezing up. Then the download for the 3.1.1 update showed up and of course I didn't flash it because I wasn't stock. Then I started getting google play services errors and I couldn't do a thing so I did a factory reset. During the setup process it keeps freezing up during 'Checking connection'. I can forget the network, go through the setup and get to the home screen but then I have no icons. I can restart the tablet and the the default icons appear where I can then connect to my wifi network but I can't add a google account(keep getting google services errors). The weird things is this even happens when I reboot to bootloader and
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase boot
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot erase cache
and then
fastboot flash recovery {dir}/recovery.img
fastboot flash boot {dir}/boot.img
fastboot flash system {dir}/system.img
fastboot flash userdata {dir}/userdata.img
fastboot flash staging {dir}/blob
fastboot flash dtb {dir}/tegra124-tn8-p1761-1270-a04-e-battery.dtb
This is of course after downloading the recovery image(3.1 found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/shie...uides-t2988881) and verifying the md5 so I know everything is good. The really wierd thing is, I have none of these problems if I get back into the bootloader, flash TWRP, reboot into recovery and then flash bliss, gapps, and reboot.
Does this make sense to anyone?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase boot
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot erase cache
and then
fastboot flash recovery {dir}/recovery.img
fastboot flash boot {dir}/boot.img
fastboot flash system {dir}/system.img
fastboot flash userdata {dir}/userdata.img
fastboot flash staging {dir}/blob
fastboot flash dtb {dir}/tegra124-tn8-p1761-1270-a04-e-battery.dtb
This is of course after downloading the recovery image(3.1 found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/shie...uides-t2988881) and verifying the md5 so I know everything is good. The really wierd thing is, I have none of these problems if I get back into the bootloader, flash TWRP, reboot into recovery and then flash bliss, gapps, and reboot.
Does this make sense to anyone?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire