ads

mardi 15 septembre 2015

Help!! Random Reboots On Resurrection Remix Rom on GT-I9505



I flashed Resurrection Remix rom few days ago it was OK for a while until I started playing songs and at some point the song would skip and next to the other song, it kept doing that way until I close music app and open again, same thing would happen after few minutes.. And as from yesterday I have been having problem with random reboots and hanging when I type in whatsapp, Phone becomes laggy and freezes for a while and reboots by itself.. Plz anyone has this problem or a fix for this

Summary for this problem

Symtom 1:*At random times during typing the keyboard would hang, and the phone rebooted. My default keyboard is*TouchPal

Symptom 2:*My phone would get*very slow all of a sudden, very laggy and my RAM would run out and the phone would reboot.

Symptom 3:*Random reboots.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire