ads

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

[HELP] problems upon using xposed framework.



I have rooted my Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and I used Clockwork Mod 6.0.4.9 in it. I didn't have any problems in receiving texts or using dual sim. But when I tried to put the games on extSD card I installed Xposed installer- Xposed framework- Obb on sd. Then I soft-rebooted. Everything was going fun until I received a call on my Sim2. I couldnt hear a single sound from the other end. Then I made a call on hhat Sim2. Results were same. I restarted my phone. Xposed was disabled. And I could hear everything again.
Another problem is, with xposed enabled, I can only send sms from sim1. And I cant receive any sms on sim1 or sim2. Absolutely no sms!!! Its so frustating.
I tried out hangouts, hushsms but no luck with that.
Please help me with a solution before I get rid of xposed.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire