first I'd read several topics about what should be done in these cases, but until now I still have the same problem.
The info:
I received yesterday a N8013ZW in a bootloop, read several sites and tried to reflash the tablet.
With Odin 3 v1.85 [just auto reboot option selected] installed the file KIES_HOME_N8013UEALI3_N8013XARALI3_1081475_REV00_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5 but from a bootloop passed to a bricked state in the Samsung logo.
Went to the Internet and read that I need to clean up the Cache, so I should install a recovery that allow me to do this.
With Odin again, with auto reboot and f.reset time, installed philz_touch_6.00.8-n8013.tar.md5 but after trying to boot to recovery didn't work.
So can please somebody help me to figure it out what I'm doing wrong here.
Maybe my files are incorrect or I should select another option.
Please someone point me in the right direction.
Regards
The info:
I received yesterday a N8013ZW in a bootloop, read several sites and tried to reflash the tablet.
With Odin 3 v1.85 [just auto reboot option selected] installed the file KIES_HOME_N8013UEALI3_N8013XARALI3_1081475_REV00_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5 but from a bootloop passed to a bricked state in the Samsung logo.
Went to the Internet and read that I need to clean up the Cache, so I should install a recovery that allow me to do this.
With Odin again, with auto reboot and f.reset time, installed philz_touch_6.00.8-n8013.tar.md5 but after trying to boot to recovery didn't work.
So can please somebody help me to figure it out what I'm doing wrong here.
Maybe my files are incorrect or I should select another option.
Please someone point me in the right direction.
Regards
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire