Hello XDA,
I searched for similar problems as mine, but none could help me (since couldn't find anything that is split-screen related).
The problem is I dropped my phone on the ground and since then, half of my screen (the lower part of it) has the X axis inverted (pressing at the middle of the phone will activate the home button and vice versa).
Don't tell me to buy a new touchscreen for it because I can't afford one at the moment, and also can't afford buying a new phone.
I am thinking that the easiest way to fix this (software sided fix) is to sort-of use an app that flips the touchscreen but only for a half of screen.
I don't actually know how to fix this, that's why I am asking for your help.
The phone is an AllView V1 Viper.
Thanks for the future answers and for reading this post. :D
I searched for similar problems as mine, but none could help me (since couldn't find anything that is split-screen related).
The problem is I dropped my phone on the ground and since then, half of my screen (the lower part of it) has the X axis inverted (pressing at the middle of the phone will activate the home button and vice versa).
Don't tell me to buy a new touchscreen for it because I can't afford one at the moment, and also can't afford buying a new phone.
I am thinking that the easiest way to fix this (software sided fix) is to sort-of use an app that flips the touchscreen but only for a half of screen.
I don't actually know how to fix this, that's why I am asking for your help.
The phone is an AllView V1 Viper.
Thanks for the future answers and for reading this post. :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire