I am running 5.0.1 (COD6) on a Note 4 (Darkstalker if that matters), and all was working fine... and for reasons unknown, I decided to upgrade my Play Store from version 5.6.8 to newest version 5.9.11. After re-boot I get google play service errors in the notification bar.
Google Play Services
Google play music relies on Google Play services which is not supported by your device. Contact manufacture for assistance..
Same for hang outs. I tried clearing the cache for both Play Store and google play services, then tried clearing dalvik and system cache in twrp. No change.
I tried to disable>uninstall>reinstall google play services, but I couldn't get passed it telling me I had to disable it first, which I obviously didn't know how to do... so I'm stuck.
PLEASE HELP.
Google Play Services
Google play music relies on Google Play services which is not supported by your device. Contact manufacture for assistance..
Same for hang outs. I tried clearing the cache for both Play Store and google play services, then tried clearing dalvik and system cache in twrp. No change.
I tried to disable>uninstall>reinstall google play services, but I couldn't get passed it telling me I had to disable it first, which I obviously didn't know how to do... so I'm stuck.
PLEASE HELP.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire