ads

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

Getting proper su at very early init via one of .rc files?



Hello dear Chainfire and community!

I have a rather obscure issue: I want to run a root script at very early init.

The script (predictably) runs afoul of Selinux policy (who'd have thought) and since it's a chinese phone no sources are available.

Good things:
I can unpack/repack boot.img without issue, and can add/start services from .rc
Phone is rootable and after proper boot, SuperSu works fine (and so does setenforce 0)

Bad things:
This is lolipop 5.0 so install-recovery.sh and anything else of that general kind is not available
Source (and thus opportunity to change sepolicy) not available
SuperSu daemon's normal start is waaaaay too late for what I'm trying to do.

Question:
Given that I can add my own service and run it as I please, is there a way to "kickstart" su functionality early-on (so I can set Selinux to permissive and run my stuff), without breaking functioning of supersu after boot completes?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire