Who am I?
My name is Martijn, I am 16 years old and recently got into android app development.
This is my first app that I released to the google play store and it turned out quite well!
The Game Idea
The game is based on the old arcade game Asteroids and tries to keep an old arcade feel
to it by using arcade music and menu's. I worked together with 2 other great guys that
are really good at what they do, Storm made the music, Jacen made most of the art style
and i did the programming.
Gameplay
In the game you are a little ship that you can control by tapping on the left and right side
of the screen, after a few seconds rockets start appearing which you have to avoid in order
to stay alive. While surviving every 20 seconds a gem will appear on the screen which you can
pick up and use to unlock many different character skins.
Gameplay Images
Google Play Download
As I cannot enter any links yet the game can be found in the play store when searching for Asteroid Avoid and it has this symbol
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire