Hello, just got my galaxy S6 + ,unfortunately it's branded. :crying:
after having couple of LG phones I am not up to date in the "samsung world" and I want to flash the official Samsung ROM
Is it safe for now to debrand the phone with ODIN ? it's the standard procedure like in other phones ?
I found 3 XEO Roms for Poland
Date Country/Carrier Version PDA CSC Kies
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOH4 G928FOXX1AOGH NO
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOGJ G928FOXX1AOGG NO
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOGF G928FOXX1AOGG NO
thanks !:D
after having couple of LG phones I am not up to date in the "samsung world" and I want to flash the official Samsung ROM
Is it safe for now to debrand the phone with ODIN ? it's the standard procedure like in other phones ?
I found 3 XEO Roms for Poland
Date Country/Carrier Version PDA CSC Kies
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOH4 G928FOXX1AOGH NO
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOGJ G928FOXX1AOGG NO
2015-08-01 Poland 5.1.1 G928FXXU1AOGF G928FOXX1AOGG NO
thanks !:D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire