Hey guys,
I'm currently using this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...3141404/page29
and my phones battery has been draining pretty badly. I get about 2 and a half hours of on screen time compared to when I had kitkat and had about 4-6 hours of on screen time.
I'm using greenify to hibernate the apps but I don't have xposed installed because I don't have the deoxded rom. I also don't have any apls that constantly keep my phone awake. The rom installation did a fresh install with a factory reset and I redownloaded my apps from Google Play. I didn't restore a backup.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm currently using this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...3141404/page29
and my phones battery has been draining pretty badly. I get about 2 and a half hours of on screen time compared to when I had kitkat and had about 4-6 hours of on screen time.
I'm using greenify to hibernate the apps but I don't have xposed installed because I don't have the deoxded rom. I also don't have any apls that constantly keep my phone awake. The rom installation did a fresh install with a factory reset and I redownloaded my apps from Google Play. I didn't restore a backup.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire