So I bought a Nexus 6 on Amazon when they were on sale. I used wugfresh NRT and unlocked it, rooted it (no custom recovery) and then updated the files for tethering. Its activated on Verizon if that matters-
I got an update today, I was running LMY48I and I choose the file to update to LMY48M. I used the NRT and sideloaded it, and after I was done it still shows I have LMY48I, and a few hours later the OTA shows up at in my notifications again.
What am I doing wrong?
I got an update today, I was running LMY48I and I choose the file to update to LMY48M. I used the NRT and sideloaded it, and after I was done it still shows I have LMY48I, and a few hours later the OTA shows up at in my notifications again.
What am I doing wrong?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire