Hey guys,
So a bit of background:
-device was rooted previously however fastboot is no longer playing nice with windows
-currently on stock h81210f
-adb fastboot still no go while the unit is booted normally adb works and windows as no hickups
- while on fastboot windows will continuously spit out code 10 for mtp or ptp
What I've tried... I may have lost count
- different USB ports, cable, Windows xp 7,8,10 different PC's/laptop
-endless searching/drivers 3.14.1 and lower
-framework latest version/Java jdk/jvm
-USB d'ongle/adapter
-devmanview installation driver
-android sdk
-LG bridge and the outdated one
I'd like to add that i tested 2 other LG unit from telus and they exhibit the same issue...
Planing on testing Linux and Mac next but I'm pretty savy when tshooting/googling and I can't seem to grasp wtf is going on with these drivers.
Am I the only one having nightmares over here... I've read a thread in the Canadian side who had the same issue but worked on a different windows but I'm still getting no where here.
Is oem unlock being a b*tch about it...
Any hard lead suggestions?
So a bit of background:
-device was rooted previously however fastboot is no longer playing nice with windows
-currently on stock h81210f
-adb fastboot still no go while the unit is booted normally adb works and windows as no hickups
- while on fastboot windows will continuously spit out code 10 for mtp or ptp
What I've tried... I may have lost count
- different USB ports, cable, Windows xp 7,8,10 different PC's/laptop
-endless searching/drivers 3.14.1 and lower
-framework latest version/Java jdk/jvm
-USB d'ongle/adapter
-devmanview installation driver
-android sdk
-LG bridge and the outdated one
I'd like to add that i tested 2 other LG unit from telus and they exhibit the same issue...
Planing on testing Linux and Mac next but I'm pretty savy when tshooting/googling and I can't seem to grasp wtf is going on with these drivers.
Am I the only one having nightmares over here... I've read a thread in the Canadian side who had the same issue but worked on a different windows but I'm still getting no where here.
Is oem unlock being a b*tch about it...
Any hard lead suggestions?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire