Hi,
I'm with 2.19.401.1 (s-on) and I received the notification for 2.19.401.2.
Since my rom is stock but rooted, I push back the stock recovery to apply the OTA.
It went well but after restart, the phone entered in a boot loop on the green htc logo on a white background.
I succeed to boot in bootloader, flash back the custom recovery and restored my last backup.
Did some of you succeed to apply the OTA?
If so, could you push a backup of the rom, so I (and others :)), can use it?
Thanks
I'm with 2.19.401.1 (s-on) and I received the notification for 2.19.401.2.
Since my rom is stock but rooted, I push back the stock recovery to apply the OTA.
It went well but after restart, the phone entered in a boot loop on the green htc logo on a white background.
I succeed to boot in bootloader, flash back the custom recovery and restored my last backup.
Did some of you succeed to apply the OTA?
If so, could you push a backup of the rom, so I (and others :)), can use it?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire