I am experimenting with adding other apps to split screen functionality.
There is a file in below location, which constitutes apps which are allowed in multiwindow mode.
path : /data/cust/xml/multiwindow_whitelist_apps.xml
You can get the app complete app name from command(in teminal shell or adb shell)
pm packages list |grep 'app-name'
I was able to show chrome-dev app in multi window list after adding it to multiwindow whitelist and rebooting 2-3 times. Not sure how this works.
But after adding few more changes to xml, its not working anymore.
Maybe others can try apps and let us now if someone can figure out procedure.
There is a file in below location, which constitutes apps which are allowed in multiwindow mode.
path : /data/cust/xml/multiwindow_whitelist_apps.xml
You can get the app complete app name from command(in teminal shell or adb shell)
pm packages list |grep 'app-name'
I was able to show chrome-dev app in multi window list after adding it to multiwindow whitelist and rebooting 2-3 times. Not sure how this works.
But after adding few more changes to xml, its not working anymore.
Maybe others can try apps and let us now if someone can figure out procedure.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire