ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

Desparate... need help with rooted ASUS Zenfone 2



Usually I'm pretty good at figuring things out on my own but this one is killing me...

I rooted my ASUS Zenfone 2 using SuperSU246 then after tinkering for awhile I began getting a constant pop up saying "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." I tried a ton of methods I had seen online to resolve this problem but nothing worked so I chose my only available option, I restored my phone to factory settings but that was my mistake I believe. I read something online you shouldn't do a reset after you root your phone. But this message would keep popping up no matter how many times I dismissed it...

So after I did the reset the message popped up again and again after I dismissed it again and again so I tried to bear with it by hitting "OK" then quickly moving to the next step of the initial setup process BUT after the "Checking Info" segment it would always say "Couldn't Sign In..." followed by a short message prompting me to call customer service if the problem continues, and I couldn not move past this screen or go back.

Tried going into recovery and wiping the cache partition then doing another factory reset but I keep getting the same problem. Going on a week without my phone now... can anyone help me out? Has this happened to anyone else?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire