This is a poll. Again, its your normal day use.
My finding so far: my battery will deplete faster if its charged with turbo charger. I have two MXPE's : one for me and one for my wife. I charged hers to 100% using Turbo and mine with normal charger. Same settings for Moto display, same brightness level and pretty much similar usages. In fact, I use my phone more than her because I am somewhat more active on whatsapp. Her phone deleted faster than mine.
Have you guys noticed any difference in this respect? I am thinking I am going to use normal charger for night and use turbo charger only in a pinch.
My finding so far: my battery will deplete faster if its charged with turbo charger. I have two MXPE's : one for me and one for my wife. I charged hers to 100% using Turbo and mine with normal charger. Same settings for Moto display, same brightness level and pretty much similar usages. In fact, I use my phone more than her because I am somewhat more active on whatsapp. Her phone deleted faster than mine.
Have you guys noticed any difference in this respect? I am thinking I am going to use normal charger for night and use turbo charger only in a pinch.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire