Hello!, my device is GT-i9305 and i seem to have a problem of some sort. (I have had three devices before this and installed lots of custom roms, but never have i encountered something like this)
Whenever i try to install a custom rom (omnirom/pacrom/cyanegenmod) i get stuck in the splash/boot screen animation, but when i flash back to stock rom (4.4.4) using odin it loads up and everything works like its supposed to.
I have tried using TWRP and CWM-recovery. (With CWM i can get omnirom to boot, but i wont be able to dial or use mobile-data etc. (Seems like my efs files or something are missing) and i also get some error message about androidcore or somethinglikethat.
Most common fixes for this in the forums are to wipe dalvic and cache after installing. Which i have done + some other odd "fixes" i found.
I am really baffled. Whats wrong?
Whenever i try to install a custom rom (omnirom/pacrom/cyanegenmod) i get stuck in the splash/boot screen animation, but when i flash back to stock rom (4.4.4) using odin it loads up and everything works like its supposed to.
I have tried using TWRP and CWM-recovery. (With CWM i can get omnirom to boot, but i wont be able to dial or use mobile-data etc. (Seems like my efs files or something are missing) and i also get some error message about androidcore or somethinglikethat.
Most common fixes for this in the forums are to wipe dalvic and cache after installing. Which i have done + some other odd "fixes" i found.
I am really baffled. Whats wrong?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire