Hey guys, I was looking to get a new phone, and the ONLY thing holding me back is the fact that it does not have nfc built in. This is real dealbreaker for me, as nfc is a huge part of my life. I was wondering if there was a way to nfc enable a phone that doesn't have nfc built in. If someone knows of a way, please let me know. Also, I can easily get nfc tags that aren't affected by battery radio interference, but I haven't found a way to use this for file transfer and android beam.
I know a thread like this was created in 2012, to no avail, but I was hoping times have changed, as nfc is becoming more and more popular these days.
Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!!!
I know a thread like this was created in 2012, to no avail, but I was hoping times have changed, as nfc is becoming more and more popular these days.
Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire