ads

lundi 14 septembre 2015

Can memopad hd 7 be safely upgraded to android 4.4 / very confused...



(I had to remove external url links, otherwise I couldn't post this message)

Hi,

I've been looking on the internet for information on updating my Memopad HD7 to Android 4.4, but am still unsure if it can be safely done or not.

I bought mine a year ago (july 2014), and I have not received any official OTA updates, I'm still on original version 4.2.2

asus support let me know via email (I'll translate into english):

"Asus only support the os software until a year after the warranty has expired
In this case your device will not receive any updates anymore from the Android OS"

This raises even more questions to me.

Some people have been getting new android versions on their memopad (e.g. here:


Anyway, to cut a long story short, can I safely update my me173x (memopad hd 7) to kitkat 4.4? Where do I get the necessary files. And where do I find a reliable documentation on how to do it. Does this look like a reliable source (article is from 2013...):

Thanks for all your wisdom.

Tom.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire