ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Bricked mtk6582m based clone



About a month ago I bricked a phone, Just 5 spacer, somewhat a Lenovo s660 clone
I had a backup, just5 spacer2 (mtk mt6582) which is broken now as well, beyond repairs, at least in the country I'm visiting(the local repair shop gave me a weird look and said chinese phones are too much of a mess to deal with).
not willing to buy a new one I've been trying to fix up the first one.
So I've been reading threads, and everything here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1943442&page=1 and have already noticed that I'm not the only one getting an error
s_brom_download_da_failed(2004) followed by explanation that the power is being interrupted.
the brick is complete and I'm attempting to get preloader on it,(previous attempts got me this far) I've been trying to mess with testpoints but to no avail (kcolo with gnd). volume up &down or any button combination gives no result. I cant provide any pictures of it but I'll try adding some later.
can anyone give me an advice on how to fix this?

as the thread topic suggests it's an MTK MT6582M(not the usual without m, because I already own one without m and it's completely different)

Thank you in advance.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire