Greetings, I requires assistance with my phone since its bricked and even after many tries, my computer does not read my phone. I can not get into recovery or boot into android, if i try the screen becomes pink and shuts off with a triangle and a red exclamation mark. I have rooted my phone in the past and installed many roms and even went back to a stock rom via RUU's. The problem that I have now is that my computer will not read my phone...whatever I try will not work. I have searched up other posts on different forums but all of them have the option to boot into android.
This all happened 2 days ago when the new update for android started downloading onto my phone and me pressing "Install now" and not "install later" and since then my phone has been bricked .
I would much appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
McTwist36
This all happened 2 days ago when the new update for android started downloading onto my phone and me pressing "Install now" and not "install later" and since then my phone has been bricked .
I would much appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
McTwist36
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire