Dear Fire Phone owners:
We are looking very disorganized and scattered on efforts, we also have GOOD but limited dev support due to the quantity of Fire Phone owners and so the quantity of them that actually visit XDA is even lower.
So let's join efforts, I see @madushan1000 doing effort to unlock the bootloader and willing to blow his own qfuses for it, on his hard earned money.
If you know a developer, or are a developer, we must seek answer for the following answers:
1.- How many phones do you need to play around until you blow up the right qfuse?
(If the answer is n <= 10, I don't see why we can't all join a bounty *paid upfront* for that developer to buy the damn 10 phones ~50 dlls, if he gets it done on the first attempt, he deserves the remaining hard earned money solely for rewarding, and even more.)
2.- Is there any exploitable bug on the qcom trustzone that can at least trick into thinking the phone is unlocked? What would be needed to do so?
(If all that's required is a time and effort to do it, I don't see why we can pledge on a *serious* bounty and paid the developer 00 dlls when done, if he is a reputed developer and has evidence or prior work, I don't even see why we can't paid upfront either.)
3.- Are you interested in a bounty for fixing the camera code on the existing CM11 rom? What would be the required incentive for it? (can you do it @ggow, @madushan1000?)
We should be able to brainstorm and just think in joining efforts, even if my questions or ideas are the wrong ones, hell! then just tell everyone out loud which idea or process is the right one! Let's work together people!
I just saw 13,000 fire phones sold in Ebay, what the hell?, 1000 fire phone owners that visit XDA can't pledge 00 dlls?
If this is seriously not doable I will just delete the post right away, but let's at least seek some developers and show them we can organize a good offer, we might find some interesting results.
We are looking very disorganized and scattered on efforts, we also have GOOD but limited dev support due to the quantity of Fire Phone owners and so the quantity of them that actually visit XDA is even lower.
So let's join efforts, I see @madushan1000 doing effort to unlock the bootloader and willing to blow his own qfuses for it, on his hard earned money.
If you know a developer, or are a developer, we must seek answer for the following answers:
1.- How many phones do you need to play around until you blow up the right qfuse?
(If the answer is n <= 10, I don't see why we can't all join a bounty *paid upfront* for that developer to buy the damn 10 phones ~50 dlls, if he gets it done on the first attempt, he deserves the remaining hard earned money solely for rewarding, and even more.)
2.- Is there any exploitable bug on the qcom trustzone that can at least trick into thinking the phone is unlocked? What would be needed to do so?
(If all that's required is a time and effort to do it, I don't see why we can pledge on a *serious* bounty and paid the developer 00 dlls when done, if he is a reputed developer and has evidence or prior work, I don't even see why we can't paid upfront either.)
3.- Are you interested in a bounty for fixing the camera code on the existing CM11 rom? What would be the required incentive for it? (can you do it @ggow, @madushan1000?)
We should be able to brainstorm and just think in joining efforts, even if my questions or ideas are the wrong ones, hell! then just tell everyone out loud which idea or process is the right one! Let's work together people!
I just saw 13,000 fire phones sold in Ebay, what the hell?, 1000 fire phone owners that visit XDA can't pledge 00 dlls?
If this is seriously not doable I will just delete the post right away, but let's at least seek some developers and show them we can organize a good offer, we might find some interesting results.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire