ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

[Boost] Surnia XT1526 Status/Nav Bar Mods



These mods were possible thanks to the guide by @ATTACK and the newly compiled apktool from @SuperR. I love the fact Moto didn't mess with stock Android UI (much) but I've never liked the non AOSP signal clusters so I whipped this up to solve my issue. It may just be me but I prefer having something hard coded versus Xposed if possible.

So here it is...

Requirements:
1. Rooted Boost XT1526 running @SuperR (s) deodexed 5.1 rom, found here...
http://androidforums.com/index.php?threads//
2. Custom recovery

Standard Disclaimer:

**Note this is made for and based off Boost 5.1 stock firmware**

This is modified software, I take no responsibility for borks, breaks and bricks.
Version 1:
AOSP Signal Clusters and ZTE (Esque) Nav Bar.

Version 2:
AOSP Signal Clusters and stock Nav Bar.



Instructions:
1. Reboot recovery
2. Wipe cache/dalvik(Probably not necessary but why tempt fate?)
3. Reboot and profit

Downloads:
Version 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B46...p=docslist_api

Version 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B46...p=docslist_api

Credits: @ATTACK (For his guide and previous works on the Moto G which this was based.) @SuperR (For his newly compiled apktool and deodexed ROM.)
Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire