So, Asus Zenfone Zoom was officially unveiled the second time in IFA 2015 with the specs worth waiting for!
Improved processor,Camera looks awesome and also the 4gb ram and fast charging is the cherry on top!
You can check the specs on its official website and also I am not losing hope :') I will wait for this phone !
http://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Zoom-ZX551ML/
Also you can check on the link below of unbox link:
http://www.unbox.ph/gadget/asus-zenf...e-in-november/
Lets hope for the best out of this phone!
Improved processor,Camera looks awesome and also the 4gb ram and fast charging is the cherry on top!
You can check the specs on its official website and also I am not losing hope :') I will wait for this phone !
http://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Zoom-ZX551ML/
Also you can check on the link below of unbox link:
http://www.unbox.ph/gadget/asus-zenf...e-in-november/
Lets hope for the best out of this phone!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire