ads

mardi 8 septembre 2015

ASUS ZenFone 5 t00j brick.



Hello,

I've been playing around with android for quite a while since I got my first Wildfire S and going on with other phones. About half year ago I've bought myself an ASUS Zenfone 5 t00j 2 GB ram edition. I've made an attempt to today to unlock bootloader & install a custom rom. It seemed all fine until TWRP did cache wipe and now both Recovery and Droidboot are unable to mount ANYTHING. Any attempt to do any action on /data/ /cache/ or even /system/ ends up with unable to mount or endless formating with 4ext /cache/ or any other partition.
My question is anybody able to help me fix that problem ? I've tried downloading official firmware but it's all confusing for me and I'm getting kind of lost with it all.

Stuck on T00J with IFWI 59.A1 DroidBoot 2.1 Build from December 8th 2014.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire