Dear fellow Android lovers,
First I will introduce my self, my name is Niels and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a Tasker user for a few years now. In the beginning it was only basis profiles and task but almost a year ago I started to make a app with Tasker and Tasker app factory. And last Sunday I finally was satisfied with it and thought it is good enough for the Google Play store. So I published it and want to share it with you, hope to get some feedback and tips and tricks.
It is a battery saving app that uses profiles and tasks from Tasker to save some battery.
Examples:
1. Turning Wi-Fi off when you are away from home and turn it back on when you are back. (it remember the cell towers from your home location)
2. Turn Wi-Fi and mobile data off when the screen goes off and back on when you activate the screen again.
3. For Android wear when you receive a notification it will turn Bluetooth On for 30 seconds and than back off.
4. Let all the options from BatteryGlue become active when your battery gets below 75%
5. And a lot more, just check it out :)
And don't think i will leave it at version 1.0.0! I have some great ideas for this app and want to update it regularly.
Disclaimer: This app is not for other Tasker users they can make all these profiles for them self. I made this app for the persons who want a easy solution and as a learning curve for myself, It is also a good example of what is possible with Tasker.
BatteryGlue Lite
Don't hesitate to ask questions or give feedback report bugs request options or other things.
First I will introduce my self, my name is Niels and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a Tasker user for a few years now. In the beginning it was only basis profiles and task but almost a year ago I started to make a app with Tasker and Tasker app factory. And last Sunday I finally was satisfied with it and thought it is good enough for the Google Play store. So I published it and want to share it with you, hope to get some feedback and tips and tricks.
It is a battery saving app that uses profiles and tasks from Tasker to save some battery.
Examples:
1. Turning Wi-Fi off when you are away from home and turn it back on when you are back. (it remember the cell towers from your home location)
2. Turn Wi-Fi and mobile data off when the screen goes off and back on when you activate the screen again.
3. For Android wear when you receive a notification it will turn Bluetooth On for 30 seconds and than back off.
4. Let all the options from BatteryGlue become active when your battery gets below 75%
5. And a lot more, just check it out :)
And don't think i will leave it at version 1.0.0! I have some great ideas for this app and want to update it regularly.
Disclaimer: This app is not for other Tasker users they can make all these profiles for them self. I made this app for the persons who want a easy solution and as a learning curve for myself, It is also a good example of what is possible with Tasker.
BatteryGlue Lite
Don't hesitate to ask questions or give feedback report bugs request options or other things.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire